- When you access our website or login to our secure area we may send you an encrypted session cookie. A session cookie is a temporary cookie that may remain in the cookie file of your browser.This cookie is used to validate your access to different parts of the site.
Disabling/ Enabling Cookies
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you will not be able to login to the website if cookies are disabled. You can also manually remove cookies from your system. For more information on disabling and enabling cookies you should search for or lookup ‘Cookies’.
- Cookies set by us
When you access our website or login to our secure area we may send you an encrypted session cookie. A session cookie is a temporary cookie that only remains in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. This cookie is used to validate your access to different parts of the site.
- The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions. Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, IT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- IT will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website.
- Although every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, IT takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever.
Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of IT. When you activate these you may leave the IT website. IT has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of IT.
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall IT be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
Blogs. Browse our community of bloggers but be aware that the opinions expressed by the bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of IT. IT is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by bloggers or in relation to any comments that are posted. You should bear in mind that circumstances change and that information that may have been accurate at the time of posting will not necessarily remain so. IT will not tolerate defamatory or libelous material, obscene content and abusive or intimidating comments. IT may monitor blogs and comments on this website and may remove any material from the website at its sole discretion, without warning and without prejudice to any other accrued rights.
Liability is not limited by the above disclaimers in relation to death or personal injury arising from negligence on the part of IT.
Whilst precautions are taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, IT cannot guarantee that the website is virus-free and secure. IT shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of any virus or breach of security.
Whilst making every attempt to secure personal data, IT cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond the control of the IT.